Browse our catalog of PVC-free straight and reduction couplers in a variety of durable materials in sizes from 1/32″ to 1″. Our medical and pharmaceutical grade plastic tubing couplers are RoHS compliant, meet USP Class VI requirements, and are non-animal derived. Also, transportation and automotive barb couplings meet automotive standards.
Our straight and reduction couplers are safe for medical and pharmaceutical settings and feature our single-barb technology to stay firmly embedded in the tubing.
We specialize in making safe, effective, high-quality products, which we produce from Eco-friendly resins that won’t contaminate liquids, gases, soil, or other materials.
Benefits of PVC-free materials are abundant and varied, from safe transfer and storage of medical liquids to easy disposal. In addition, our fittings are non-corrosive, non-abrasive, and made from various long-lasting materials when used correctly.SHOP ALL COUPLERS
The materials we use include:
- Antimicrobial-Protected Silver contains natural, non-toxic silver to protect against microbial colonization and biofilm formation on their surfaces.
- Natural Kynar® is also RoHS compliant, animal-derivative-free, and PVC-free. These rugged, abrasion-resistant couplers are appropriate if you need a coupler for harsh thermal, chemical, or ultraviolet environments.
- Nylon shows excellent tensile strength with moderate stiffness and high impact resistance. Great for automotive and industrial use with fuels, lubricants, and many chemicals.
- Polypropylene is a very versatile material developed for biomedical and bioprocess applications. It is radiation stable and resistant to solvents, chemicals, water, and other inorganic environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a unique material that is great for medical applications because it is resistant to many chemicals and softer than nylon, polypropylene, and Kynar® materials.
Eldon James’ fittings are excellent for the automotive, beverage, and bio-medical industries. Shop today.