PLASTIC HOSE BARB COUPLING
Our medical and pharmaceutical grade plastic tubing couplers are RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant, meet USP Class VI requirements, and are animal derivative-free. Transportation and automotive barb couplings meet automotive standards and approvals. Browse our diverse selection of PVC-free straight and reduction couplers in a variety of durable and antimicrobial materials in sizes from 1/32″ to 1″.SHOP ALL COUPLERS
Eldon James features industry leading straight couplers and reduction couplers that are perfect for conjoining tubes of any kind. Safe for use in medical practices, our straight couplers and reduction couplers feature innovative single barb technology to stay firmly entrenched in the tubing.
We specialize in producing safe, efficient, and high quality products, all of which are made from Eco-friendly resins that won’t leach pollutants or contaminate water, liquids, gases, soil, or even other recyclable materials.
The benefits of PVC-free materials are great and varied, from safe transfer and storage of medical liquids to easy disposal. Our couplers are non-corrosive, non-abrasive, and made from a variety of natural materials that are RoHS compliant and long-lasting when used correctly.
Among the natural materials we use for our straight couplers include:
- Antimicrobial protected silver, which incorporates all-natural and non-toxic silver to protect against microbial (bacteria) colonization and biofilm formation on their surfaces.
- Natural Kynar, which is also RoHS compliant and animal-derivative free in addition to being PVC-free. If you need a coupler in harsh thermal, chemical, or ultraviolet environments, these ultra-tough, abrasion resistant couplers are right for you.
- Nylon, which exhibits excellent tensile strength with moderate stiffness and high impact resistance. Great for automotive and industrial use with fuels, lubricants, and many chemicals.
- Polypropylene is a very versatile material and formulated for biomedical and bioprocess applications. It is radiation stable and is resistant to solvents, chemicals, water and other inorganic environments.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE), a unique material that is great for medical applications and is resistant to many chemicals. Softer than nylon, polypropylene, and Kynar materials.
Eldon James’ couplers are great for the automotive, beverage, and specifically bio-medical industries. Shop today.