CROSS, & Y-FITTINGS
Cross Fittings and Y-Fittings attach directly to a standard hose end that, in turn, leads to a split into two or three outlets depending on the fitting type.
Our superior line of Cross fittings, Equal Y fittings (wye), and Reduction Y split hose connectors allows for multiple outlets from one common hose end. It gets widely used in beverage lines or other liquid or gas transfer applications.
Eldon James’ Equal Y split hose connectors are available in a variety of standard sizes from 1/6″ to 1″. Equal barbed cross-fitting sizes range from 1/16″ to 1/2″. Reduction Y barb fitting combinations range from 1/8″ x 1/4″ to 3/4″ x 1″.SHOP ALL CROSS & Y FITTINGS
Eldon James utilizes natural materials with medical-grade, automotive industry approved, and food/beverage compliant substances, such as:
- Antimicrobial protected silver, which incorporates all-natural and non-toxic silver to protect against microbial (bacteria) colonization and biofilm formation on their surfaces.
- Natural Kynar, which is also RoHS compliant and animal-derivative free in addition to being PVC-free. Eldon James’ Natural Kynar Y-pipe fittings are built to last within the harsh thermal, chemical, and even ultraviolet environments. This material is safe, ultra-tough, and abrasion-resistant for versatile use.
- Nylon, which exhibits excellent tensile strength with moderate stiffness and high impact resistance. Great for medical uses to connect multiple tubes with fuels, lubricants, and many other chemicals.
- Polypropylene is a very versatile material and formulated for biomedical and bioprocess applications. It is radiation stable and is resistant to solvents, chemicals, water, and other inorganic environments.
- Gray Kynar, which features the same properties as natural Kynar with a gray tint for applications that do not require lot tractability. Our Gray Kynar materials are made from recycled runner material and are safe for use and disposal.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE), a unique material that is great for medical applications and is resistant to many chemicals. Softer than nylon, polypropylene, and Kynar materials.