CROSS & Y FITTINGS
BARBED CROSS AND WYE (Y) CONNECTORS
Cross and Y (wye) barb fittings attach directly to a common hose end that in turn leads to a split into two or three outlets depending on the fitting type. Eldon James’ equal Y split hose connectors are available in a variety of standard sizes from 1/6″ to 1″. Reduction Y barb fitting combinations range from 1/8″ x 1/4″ to 3/4″ x 1″. Equal barbed cross fitting sizes range from 1/16″ to 1/2″.SHOP ALL CROSS & Y FITTINGS
Cross and Y (wye) barb fittings attach directly to a common hose end that in turn leads to a split into two or three ends depending on the fitting type. Eldon James’ equal Y split hose connectors
Eldon James’ superior line of cross fittings, equal Y (wye) fittings, and reduction Y split hose connectors allows for multiple outlets from one common hose end and widely used in beverage lines, or other liquid or gas transfer applications.
What’s more, Eldon James products are PVC/DEHP-free, which eliminates the risk of the leaching and dispersal of pollutants, dioxins, and other harmful chemicals into liquids and the air.
Eldon James utilizes natural materials with medical-grade, automotive industry approved, and food/beverage compliant substances, such as:
- Antimicrobial protected silver, which incorporates all-natural and non-toxic silver to protect against microbial (bacteria) colonization and biofilm formation on their surfaces.
- Natural Kynar, which is also RoHS compliant and animal-derivative free in addition to being PVC-free. Eldon James’ Natural Kynar Y-pipe fittings are built to last within the harsh thermal, chemical, and even ultraviolet environments. This material is safe, ultra-tough, and abrasion-resistant for versatile use.
- Nylon, which exhibits excellent tensile strength with moderate stiffness and high impact resistance. Great for medical uses to connect multiple tubes with fuels, lubricants, and many other chemicals.
- Polypropylene is a very versatile material and formulated for biomedical and bioprocess applications. It is radiation stable and is resistant to solvents, chemicals, water, and other inorganic environments.
- Gray Kynar, which features the same properties as natural Kynar with a gray tint for applications that do not require lot tractability. Our Gray Kynar materials are made from recycled runner material and are safe for use and disposal.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE), a unique material that is great for medical applications and is resistant to many chemicals. Softer than nylon, polypropylene, and Kynar materials.