ADHESIVE FREE SINGLE USE SOLUTIONS, ASSEMBLY PARTNERSHIP, AND PVC-FREE TUBING AND CONNECTOR PRODUCTS.
EJ BioMed an Eldon James company, is revolutionizing the single-use assembly process with its patent-pending LASER CLAMP® welding technology. Our single-barb connector design and coordinating tubing eliminates the need for adhesives, increasing product shelf life and reducing costs.
Eldon James manufactures environmentally friendly PVC/DEHP free tubing, fittings and assemblies. Validate our Class 7 cleanroom for all your fitting, tubing, and packaged assemblies.
Experience in processing advanced USP Class VI medical polymers, and attention to quality, has earned EJ BioMed “Trusted Source” status among bioprocess engineering organizations and medical device designers.
Eldon James offers partnership manufacturing opportunities with a portfolio of capabilities that include: extrusion, injection molding and formed tubing and assembly.
- Colored or natural tubing options
- Colored luers for line distinction
- Sanitary flange extension lines
- Adaptor and pump yoke lines
- Pre-coiled tubing for space-saving
- Filtration assemblies
- Peristaltic pump tubing assemblies
- Cleanroom manufacturing and packaging
- Single-use and autoclavable
- Custom packaging solutions
NEW INNOVATIVE WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Fittings and connectors can be welded to the tube by our LASER CLAMP® technology for clean, robust seals that replace traditional clamps and tie-wraps.
- Lower Joining Cost
- No Particulate means less Contamination
- Snag-free clamping with smooth weld beads
- Less Part Stress
- Precision Weld Joints for small sensitive parts
- Can Join 3D Complex Shapes