To find a product please select the appropriate category below.
Eldon James part numbers are based on 1/16th increments. For example a 1/8″ is a 2 and 1/2″ is 8. A 1/4″ Coupler would be C0-4 and a 5/8″ to 5/16″Reduction Tee would be RT10-5.
Our adapters, bulkheads, and panel mounts thread to barb fittings and allow for quick and easy connection of any tube or hose end to the desired component. From automotive and industrial tubes to beverage lines, our adapter fittings are available in a variety of thread types to suit your industry needs.
Our fitting kits provide all of the accessories you need for your automotive, industrial, medical, or beverage needs. From elbow fittings to PVC-free tubing to connectors, all of our kits feature safe materials such as polypropylene, polyethylene, and more to provide a safe alternative to harmful PVC plastics.
- Eldon James offers the widest variety of PVC-free accessories for industrial and commercial use on the market.
- All of our part numbers are based on 1/16th increments, so size accordingly.
- Our wide line of products is designed at our Denver, Colorado, facility with Green, environmentally friendly practices in mind.
- PVC-free fittings, tubings, and accessories are known to be safe, clean, and effective, while their counterparts can often have negative impacts on the environment and the people who use them.
- Eldon James has been developing and manufacturing the highest quality products since 1987, quickly becoming a trusted industry leader for PVC-free products for the automotive, medical, and food/beverage industries.
- Click on our categories above to browse our full line of products and take a step towards safe, efficient, and smoother connections today.