Flexelene™ 135C is a silicone alternative for bioprocess, pharmaceutical, and peristaltic pump tubing.
Flexelene™ 135C has been developed to meet the critical demands of bioprocess, medical and laboratory applications. This newly formulated TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) tubing is an excellent alternative to silicone.
FLXC 135C tubing is durable and an excellent choice for peristaltic pump applications. Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide (EtO), Gamma resistance to 45 kGy, Autoclave to 135C, temperature range -44°C to 135°C (-47°F to 275°F), RoHS Compliant, Shore A 68 Hardness.
- Ultra-low extractables / leachables
- ISO 10993-5 – non-cytotoxic
- ISO 10993-4 – non-hemolytic
- PVC FREE – No DEHP additives
- Low gas and oxygen permeability
- No halogens or phthalates
- Low protein binding
- Non-pyrogenic material
- Thermally weldable
- Non-Animal Derived