Flexelene 135C Braided Tubing
INTRODUCING NEW SILICONE ALTERNATIVE BRAIDED TUBING.
Braided silicone alternative tube that has been engineered for high-purity fluid under pressure with biocompatibility for demanding biomedical and pharmaceutical applications.
Braided Flexelene™ 135C has been developed to meet the critical demands of bioprocess, medical and laboratory applications. This newly formulated TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) tubing is an excellent alternative to silicone.
FLXCBR135C tubing is durable and an excellent choice for use in high pressure applications. Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide (EtO), Gamma resistance to 45 kGy, Autoclave to 135C, temperature range -50 ºC to 135 ºC (-58 ºF to 275 ºF), RoHS Compliant, Shore A 68 Hardness.
Manufactured for ultra-pure fluid transfer and meets a diverse range of pharmaceutical, medical and biopocessing applications. Braided Flexelene™ 135C meets all requirements of CGLP, CFR, USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia, ISO and other special test requirements.
- Superior Bio Compatibility
- No Halogens or Phthalates
- High Pressure Rating
- Extremely Flexible
- Ultra-low Extractables / Leachables
- Non-pyrogenic Material
- Non-Animal Derived
- Ultra-Pure Medical Grade
- Excellent resilience and bend radius.
- Material Certificate and Lot Traceability
- USP Class VI biocompatibility requirements
- USP 661
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- CFR Title 21 Section 177.2600
- ISO 10993 (part 4 and 5)
- Fully Lot Traceable
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free
- Pharmaceutical and biotech processing
- Single-use systems
- High volume ultra-pure
- fluid transfer
- Media processing
- Sterile filling
- Laboratory use
- Skid transfers
- Processing lines
- E-beam/Gamma 25 to 45 kGy, no deficiencies, may color shift at higher doses.
- EtO No issues. Can safely be used.
- Autoclave Up to 135°C.